Never miss a thing
The world of business is ever-changing, so similar to our blog, we like to keep you updated with as much information as possible. This is your go-to page for updates regarding tax, legislation, or even payroll changes.
If you have any questions or anything you think we’ve missed, and should be referenced here, then please let us know. Our service is dedicated to making sure you get as much help as you need, so we wouldn’t want you feeling out of the loop.
- More changes to the UK’s property taxes took effect this month.
- BBLS applications accounted for the majority of claims.
- The raise would cost the Treasury £3 billion.
- The cost equates to £10,076 per business.
- Some review packs require a reply for renewal.
- The EU launches its long-awaited one-stop shop.
- The furlough scheme begins winding down.
- Lower nil-rate threshold in England & NI due in tomorrow.
- Binance Markets Limited has until tomorrow to comply.
- It comes as the Government seeks capital for recovery.
With a substantial team across multiple offices, there are no accountancy services we're not equipped to offer at the highest standard. From corporate accounting built on big firm experience to advice from our dedicated medical services division, we have specialist services to serve you. And through our membership of FY International, we can handle your overseas accounting needs too.
International business accounting services for the post-Brexit world, including company tax, management accounts and strategic advice focused on achieving serious, sustainable growth.
Discreet, detail-focused accountancy for individuals, based in the UK or overseas, including personal tax returns, prudent tax planning and advice on retirement strategies, property tax and inheritance.
Accountancy services specially designed for GPs, dentists and other healthcare practitioners, including advice on business planning for general medical practices, tax planning and managing NHS pensions.
Let’s talk today
Our tax experts will be happy to have an exploratory conversation, free of charge, so that you can discover for yourself what make Coveney Nicholls the intelligent choice for businesses and individuals in need of tax advice.