Business startup advice
Evaluate business ideas
Most people who start up in business do so because they have a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through, whereas the legal, financial, and fiscal aspects of running a business are a mystery.
Indeed, these matters can often seem daunting, and even off-putting, to the budding entrepreneur. The good news is that you do not need to be an expert in these fields to succeed in business. All you need is the support of a team of trained experts.
That’s where Coveney Nicholls fit in. Bring us your business ideas and we’ll help you to evaluate them in a constructive and realistic manner. We can also help you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs
- Deal with company secretarial issues
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
Start your new venture on a sure footing – contact us for an initial consultation today.
Shine a light on your business’s books with regular, reliable financial reporting that enables fast, confident corporate decision making.
Profit and cashflow
Rigorous forecasting is the best way to ensure your business can weather difficult times and to make the most of its potential for growth and expansion.
Let’s talk today
Our tax experts will be happy to have an exploratory conversation, free of charge, so that you can discover for yourself what make Coveney Nicholls the intelligent choice for businesses and individuals in need of tax advice.