Accounting services for GPs and medical practices
Running a successful general medical practice is demanding.
Coveney Nicholls acts for over 40 GP practices throughout London and the South East, and as members of AISMA are well placed to add value to your practice. Moreover Sue Beaton is a Board Member of AISMA and is well placed to be at the forefront of developments affecting GP practices.
Let us take care of your accounts while you take care of your patients.
Our fees for annual compliance services are fixed and agreed in advance with the partnership. This annual cost would also include ad hoc telephone advice and is designed to encourage a regular dialogue between us.
At partnership level, our fees cover many aspects of GP finances such as:
- Preparation of the year end accounts.
- Detailed review of the practice’s results and preparation of a report thereon. Such a report covers comparative data, statistical analysis of the results along with benchmarking, and suggestions for improvement where appropriate.
- Meeting with the partners at least once a year to run through the results in more detail, and discuss other points of current interest.
- If required, calculation of a drawings projection for the forthcoming accounting year.
- Advice, if required, on restructuring practice finances to make the most efficient use of capital.
- Ad hoc telephone advice throughout the year.
- Provision of personal mortgage reference letters to lenders where partners wish to take out new loans or mortgages.
Making sense of GP pension contributions and offering measured advice on NHS pension schemes and retirement planning.
Tax planning, tax forecasting and tax return management ensuring you and your practice see the maximum benefit from your hard work.
Let’s talk today
Our tax experts will be happy to have an exploratory conversation, free of charge, so that you can discover for yourself what make Coveney Nicholls the intelligent choice for businesses and individuals in need of tax advice.