Never miss a thing
The world of business is ever-changing, so similar to our blog, we like to keep you updated with as much information as possible. This is your go-to page for updates regarding tax, legislation, or even payroll changes.
If you have any questions or anything you think we’ve missed, and should be referenced here, then please let us know. Our service is dedicated to making sure you get as much help as you need, so we wouldn’t want you feeling out of the loop.
- 40% of consumers concerned about IHT bills.
- Cut would deliver ‘Brexit dividend’ but ignore other commitments.
- SME organisation calls for MTD reforms.
- Economy grows by 0.4% in August after -0.1% slump in July.
- Spending may be cut to achieve the Chancellor's budget surplus.
- Many overlook the role of complex trusts when it comes to inheritance tax planning.
- Pre-pandemic stamp duty land tax rates are back in place until at least 31 March 2022.
- Countries worldwide agree to minimum corporation tax rate of 15%.
- Pensions firm calls for better data on £4,000 limit.
- The renewed scheme could become less generous to firms.
With a substantial team across multiple offices, there's no accountancy services we're not equipped to offer at the highest standard. From corporate accounting built on big firm experience to advice from our dedicated medical services division, our specialist services are second to none. And through our membership of FY International, we can handle your overseas accounting needs, too.
International business accounting services for the post-Brexit world, including company tax, management accounts and strategic advice focused on achieving serious, sustainable growth.
Discreet, detail-focused accountancy for individuals, based in the UK or overseas, including personal tax returns, prudent tax planning and advice on retirement strategies, property tax and inheritance.
Accountancy services specially designed for GPs, dentists and other healthcare practitioners, including advice on business planning for general medical practices, tax planning and managing NHS pensions.
Let’s talk today
Our tax experts will be happy to have an exploratory conversation, free of charge, so that you can discover for yourself what make Coveney Nicholls the intelligent choice for businesses and individuals in need of tax advice.